My Sumilao Night Sky

My Sumilao Night Sky
Or wherever I may be, you never fail to seduce me, Ms. Luna

Thursday, February 25, 2010

TB 3: Now i remember why my blog is entitled this way

Save the sanity for me.

Almost a year ago, i remember that i created this blogspot because i felt once more that my sanity was hanging by a thread for the nth time. this happens every so often and voila, here it is again.

i guess i'm just tired, inspired and exhausted all at the same time.

this is that time of one's life when you feel like you can't seem to put your feet on the ground. you cannot breathe and something holds you tight by the neck.

JUST like the Dashboard, an important part of blogger.com, i will put into heart what the Dashboard Confessionals said: Remember to Breathe. Maybe i am just forgetting it again.

--

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment