My Sumilao Night Sky

My Sumilao Night Sky
Or wherever I may be, you never fail to seduce me, Ms. Luna

Monday, June 24, 2013

Restraint, as Poon would put it

If there is one person that should understand you more than anyone else, that should be yourself. It is a great challenge if others know you more than you know yourself because that makes it a blindspot. I'd like to think that although I have poor qualities, I understand myself and that I know why I act this or that way. 

I just hope that whatever I'm feeling right at this moment, it's what I think it is--and that I'll be able to address it not as a weak individual but a strong, willful, disciplined person.

And as Richard Poon, my favorite Pinoy singer had put it, "restraint is key." And I really do believe that it is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment