My Sumilao Night Sky

My Sumilao Night Sky
Or wherever I may be, you never fail to seduce me, Ms. Luna

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Complementarity, Chemistry and Compatibility


What is then the purpose of these 3Cs when you're dealing with the greatest, most impossible challenge?

It's as if both of you are

..a compatible modem and computer
..or a complementing appetizer and main dish
..or simply a mixture of molecules that combine.

---

You can't play on broken strings
You can't feel anything.


Because my roommate just broke up with her boyfriend
And she's playing this song i love for the nth time.


Because despite complementing each other,
or being compatible with each other
or having that chemistry..


If both of you are simply not meant to be.

therefore


that's just





too bad.


OR maybe, Dr. Wilson of House M.D. is right after all.


---

too big a chance, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment