My Sumilao Night Sky

My Sumilao Night Sky
Or wherever I may be, you never fail to seduce me, Ms. Luna

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

After 7 Freakin' Years


After seven years, I guess it's safest to claim that you were my first love.

and in that brief moment after seven long years, we were able to talk.

You've entered priesthood.

But you're still the same caring person.

---
Mika, I miss you.

well, i surely missed you too

When's our next date? :))

i don't know

OK. Church perhaps?

that would be great.

During my ordination.


---

You were the first love of my heart.

and I hope you're happy with your response to that call to religious life.



Until we meet again.
Until that time when you will celebrate the ceremonies of my life, Fr. Gerard.

2 comments:

  1. awwww... nagpari siya.
    well, at least kay God siya napunta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. it's been a while. whew. Onga at least, keh God siya napunta. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete