My Sumilao Night Sky

My Sumilao Night Sky
Or wherever I may be, you never fail to seduce me, Ms. Luna

Thursday, September 26, 2013

You are my Muse

You make me draw and paint and color again
You make me write songs and sing again
You make me play the guitar
With choruses and refrains
With intro and outro
And poems on the tip of my pens
You make me dance to
Slow songs
Love songs
Dance songs
You make my heart beat so fast
Like 10,000 drummers drumming
That wouldn't last
Double that number
Are the butterflies no longer in their slumber
They flap their wings
And twist my insides
There is a smile on my face
I can never really hide
You're face is always beaming on my mind
You're that little treasure
But an even greater find
I close my eyes to sleep
And you're always there
When we're together we're insomniacs
When we're apart, we still are
If you're not my muse
I don't know what you are
Your love I won't refuse
Your passion I'll hold
Everything makes sense
And everything's so nice
Let's not dwell on the past
And not be tied to the worries of the future
You and me
Let us be
Each other's gift
Each other's present

2 comments: